Great Park Irvine, CA
The Great Park is located on the former El Toro Marine Corps Air Station in Irvine, California. The 1,247 acres currently being planned will become a metropolitan park for millions of southern California residents and visitors to enjoy. Adjacent to the Great Park will be a new residential, commercial and lifelong learning district.
Natural and manmade features will create a truly unique and sustainable new park for the 21st century. Located within the Great Park vision is a 250 acre Sports Park village that will include a multitude of sports related venues and commercial opportunities.
- Development consultants
- Sports Park Charrette facilitation, visioning, economic feasibility
- 1,347-acres will become a major metropolitan park and the focal point of
redevelopment of the larger 4,700-acre former Marine Corps Air Station El Toro.
- The Great Park will include extensive natural areas in addition to recreational and cultural uses.
- The remaining 3,700-acre area will be revitalized by the Lennar Corporation and will include residential, educational, commercial, and retail uses as well as other supporting facilities.
- The Great Park will include a 250 acre Sports Park which will include muliti-use sports venues.
For more information, visit www.ocgp.org